Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Grandma!

If Grandma was still here...she would've been 107 this year. It's completely selfish of me to still want her here....after all she did live to be 102! But damn....I miss that sassy lady :)

Aw always...Marion's and MGD ( okay only Chris drank that!) we're had in her honor. Now I'm on the hunt to find the birthday cake that Grandma always had for us....a frozen Pepperidge Farm cake that had about 5 years of freezer burn! lol I don't know if they even make them anymore but I'm going to try and find one. And when I do I'm sure I'll sit and eat the whole thing even though it tastes gross! Grandma was NOT one to pass up sweets...so I feel the need to honor her by doing the same ;)

1 comment:

Julie said...

OMG, I forgot about those nasty cakes. Kroger still carries them. Just get one in the back. I'm sure it will be full of freezer burn.