Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Anyone need sunglasses?

You're more than welcome to mine...because apparently the sun no longer shines in Ohio! It's rained nonstop for months! I guess I could look at the bright side of things and be happy it's not snow. But damn....these grey skies are NOT good for my complexion!

Little Joey just stares longingly out the window with his shoes on both hands...they fit better that way ;)....begging to go out. But I fear I will lose him in the field of grass we used to call a backyard. The rain can't stop long enough to get it mowed!

So who in Ohio pissed Mother Nature off? Typically she only has PMS about 5 months out of the year here....but were well into month 7 and she's still letting us know that she's a bit moody! I kinda think we should get a free pass here or something since she flooded my basement! Dear god woman...take some happy pills and let us see the sun!

No comments: